Artlii Enjoy 3 Full HD 1080P Projector with 5G WiFi and Bluetooth
- Native resolution: 1920*1080 Full HD
- Brightness: 200 ANSI
- Projection size/distance: 45-300 inch / 4.3 - 28 feet; best projection size/distance 80 inch/ 7.8 foot
- Keystone correction: : ±15° manual vertical; Image zoom: 75% -100%
- Weight and size: 3.3lb / 9x7.5x3.7inch (smaller than a magazine)
- Wireless connection: 2.4G / 5.0G dual band WiFi
- Supported sound format: Dolby AC3 Stereo sound / MP3 / WMA
/ OGG / AAC FLAC / APE / WAV
- Bluetooth connection: Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, sound bar
- Wireless streaming: iPhone, Android, Windowns10, Macbook, tablets
- Wired Streaming: HDMI / VGA / AV / SD / USB, flexibly connect tovarious devices such as TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, PC, Laptop, USB sticks, SD cards, etc.
High-definition projection brings you a home theater-like experience!
Brightness up to 200 ANSI
Select the LED with the highest light output as the projection light source, which greatly improves the brightness of the projector and also extends its life.
Excellent color gamut — High-Level NTSC
Compared with other 1080p WIFI Bluetooth projectors, Artlii Enjoy 3's color gamut is equipped with high-level NTSC and offers up to 1 million color ranges, can display 100% RGB color signals for each image. The enhancement provides an unparalleled cinematic experience.
High-quality home theater chip: Mstar
Artlii Enjoy 3 projector uses Mstar chips. This chip is a high-performance home theater chip with a maximum image processing capability of 1080P 60Hz, supports H264, and H265 video decoding, and Mstar's patented Advanced Color Engine, with excellent image performance.
Get a real 5G WiFi projector now！
Without any cables, the Artlii Enjoy3 projector can be placed anywhere, on a bookshelf, hung on the ceiling, etc. 5G WiFi gives you a faster and more stable connection, you can enjoy games, videos, TV series, photos, sports games, UEFA Champions League, etc.
Wireless screen mirroring for iOS/Android devices:
Go to Settings and let the projector connect to your WiFi first (make sure your phone is connected to the same WiFi) Enable iOS Cast/Miracast in Control Center then select AirPlay / Screen Mirroring / Miracast on the screen of your smartphone. Connect the projector devices to your phone (airplay for iOS, Miracast for Android devices). Supports iOS、MAC、iPad、Android Phone、Windows 10 computer.
Wired screen mirroring
Only for iOS、iPad, not for Android devices. Support wired mirroring only with a lightning charging cable.
Stereo audio and bluetooth connection
Integrated stereo speakers provide a high-quality audio experience. With Bluetooth, you can wirelessly connect to Bluetooth devices at any time. It is widely compatible with Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headsets, and sound bars. With built-in speakers, the sound is powerful and dynamic, giving you a true home theater experience.
How to pair the Bluetooth device
1) Make sure the Bluetooth device is in pairing mode
2) Turn on the Projector and click on Setting- Find the Bluetooth Key and turn on the Bluetooth- Then Press Scan to pair the devices.
Note: Projector’s Bluetooth can connect with Bluetooth speakers\Earphones\Soundbar, but not with Phones\Computers. It is recommended to adjust the sound to above 50% when you use a Fire TV stick
How to play Netflix / Disney + / Amazon prime video movies?
Due to copyright issues Netflix / Disney / Amazon prohibits playing movies from the projector. You can use a TV Stick or Roku Stick to connect the
projector to watch the connect from Netflix, Hulu and similar services. TV stick and Roku stick require additional purchase（not included).